Mission Statement: Lockett Family Charitable Foundation strives to educate, encourage, and empower children and families living in economically disadvantaged communities in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area.
Vision Statement: Lockett Family Charitable Foundation envisions a world where all children and youth have access to the resources necessary for achieving success.
Motto: Educate, Encourage and Empower.
Core Values: Love, Optimism, Compassion, Kindness, Empathy, Transparency, Truth.
Programs and Special Projects: We have three programs that are designed to improve the quality of life for underprivileged children and their families:
- The Coats of Love Project provides coats and winter jackets to families of children in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area who are not able to purchase winter wear.
- Fresh Fruit Friday is our project that provides fresh fruit and healthy snacks to young students in economically disadvantaged areas of Fort Worth, Texas.
- Community L.O.C.K. is our community outreach program that is designed to reach children and families in economically oppressed communities by actively exhibiting the first four of our core values: Love, Optimism, Compassion, and Kindness. One of the highlights of the L.O.C.K. Program is the food pantry and family laundry room that we sponsor on the campus of C.C. Moss Elementary School, located in the Southeast sector of Fort Worth, Texas. By providing non-perishable food items and laundry services to the families of C.C. Moss students, we are taking steps to eliminate the trauma of hunger, food insecurity and lack of basic resources that can make it difficult for many students to reach their maximum potential academically.
Our Executive Board of Directors:
- Chair: Talitha Davis
- Secretary: Debra Walton-Johnson
- Treasurer: Terrance D. Jones, Sr.
- Analy Gillum
- Me’Shellia Allums-Davis
- Executive Director: Jerome C. Johnson
Lockett Family Charitable Foundation does not, and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
To donate to Lockett Family Charitable Foundation via PayPal, please follow this link:
To donate to Lockett Family Charitable Foundation via CashApp, please send donation to: $LockettFoundation
To donate to Lockett Family Charitable Foundation via text messaging, please text LFCF$ to 44321